Wednesday, July 20

it's july

july oh july is where i get to be out from malaysia for once in this year...actually i'm just here (in uk) for a month holiday to look for my uni and to relax myself giving my brain a time out for not thinking of the past, giving my brain some time and to realize my mission and my resolution again of my purpose in life as an angel of peace.

i know i was stupid and moody for the past few month, i totally wasted my time.

This time i cant waste anymore of it, i need to stand firm and work towards my mission and my resolution, and not able to give up easily...

I must go back to my old self where i always take challenge, where i always stand up to myself where i fall down i could get back up real fast!!

the now me is NOT me!!..the old me is somewhere in the dark looking for the light to get back out from the darkness of the new me create!

i need to stand strong, i must stand firm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment