Saturday, December 31

last day of 2011

wow today is the last day! gonna live myself to the fullest!!

2011 pass with just a glance..so many things happen to me this year...
it's really a striving year for me, many obstacles, many challenges, many ups and downs. 
achieve so many goals and objective this year, it make me grew so much!!
But all i can say that i did my fullest to end 2011 without any regrets!!

going to flip through 2011 what i have done...

JANUARY




* got new hairstyle
* farewell with Pui Kuan
* heart break


FEBRUARY


* Chinese New Year
* Photo shoot with Shirlyn


MARCH


* Photo shoot for Cass
* In to my camera so much


APRIL, MAY, JUNE





* freelance photo shoot
* First concert ever
* Graduation
* HSD meet
* Trip to the sea


JULY, AUGUST






* Farewell for me
* Last Photo shoot
* Travel half way round the world
* Sis Graduation
* Set up a new blog for my photos


SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER

 
 
 

* New life in UK
* My life in UK
* Production
* My birthday
* Christmas dinner


wow 2011 it's really an awesome, a very happening, difficult roads to go
but i end up with no regrets and achieving so many goals that i set..

first few month of the year i suffered and challenge my limit,
but the end of the year i got my dreams came true and i was happy!!

i rather have suffered first and enjoy my my life end of the year!!

just cant wait for what lies ahead on 2012 for me to strive!!

MOVING FORWARD!!
NOT LOOKING BACK


SHINING AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN, AS PURE AS THE MOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment