Wednesday, February 1

BACK!!

Gosh super long that i didn't not update my blog T.T

my blog feel so dead without all my juice info and updates about my life haiz =.=, was so busy lately that i don't have time to even update my blog, even i have time i so lazy and tired due to assignment and lack of sleep....

had a two weeks of from uni and i spend all on home vacation that is stay at home all day, online, sleep, watch movie, exercise, most of all SLEEEEPP!!! i hardly have any sleep for the pass few weeks due to assignment and all!! but no complaints here, as i challenge myself for it!!

just realize that it's gonna be end of January...THAT FAST??!! gosh!! and it's Chinese New Year too!!! so jealous that my sis get to go back Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year..well she earn it after 2 years staying in the UK...

picture i took before going to CNY dinner haha

it's a whole New Year!! i bet it's gonna be an AWESOME, CHALLENGING, AND FULL OF SPIRIT THIS YEAR!! BRING IT ON, ALL OR NOTHING!! HAHAHAHA...can't wait to see what lies in this year for me..what ever it is, i will live it with full of wisdom, courage and confidence and 100% no regrets!!

LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Post a Comment