Monday, December 3

fashion collection

It's been 2 month that i didn't not touch my blog. Just that i'm too busy with degree and always same complaints too lazy to blog.

guess this is no longer a little girl's blog anymore. need to be more lady like from now with all post and picture.....NEH (laugh)

tell you what I've addicted to lately

that's it...HATS, CAPS, BEANIES

my collection of caps and beanies :)




 

might be starting to collection hats now :)

 

guess I've got influence by a fashionista that I idolize him a lot and it's easy to guess cause his from a Korean band name Big Bang. Yes of cause it's Jiyong, G-dragon himself :)
It got me going that I've found my style that suits me, simple hip-hop style to a little vintage. I was so sick of my style of me just wearing t-shirts and jeans.

came across Jiyong, G-dragon sense of fashion and it got my inner-self bursting out that i finally found what I've been looking for!! all thanks to you GD. I'm glad that I've met you :) 

not only hats or beanies. I've became more excessively in to accessories. everyday with different style of accessories to accompany me. nowadays i can't go out with them, i'll feel lost and less confident without them. 

I became more shopaholic than ever, that's not good. Mom say is a bad influence but i say not at all!! at least i get to spice thing up with my style every now and then...

gosh it's a lot of accessories!!

 

 

 



 


 



normally i will snap some pictures and posted onto Insta-gram and minutes later 20 over like for my fashion picture. I'm really happy cause people like my fashion style and i hope people will follow mine someday :)

i love having lots of stuff but the thing is where to keep them?!! i got a very small room >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment