Sunday, August 16

rough game

wow what a rough game we played just now...and now look at my hand is blue black edi wait til u see on the next day is even worse...but it was a fun game. we played in 4 groups and we are suppose to grad other member from different group to make our own group bigger..haha chai fang and lee kuan was enjoying themselve grabbing people...

we been pull and push here and there and we been running up and down to avoid others from grabbing us...we scream and scream til even my sis down stairts room can hear..haha

our hand were red... there are people fall as well...




this is right after the game can see that is 4 finger print there


and this is when i reach home from practice..


















































































my parent were quite angry after seeing my hand...they dont really like seeing me in brust...and i'm happy with that cos they do care bout me..hehe muacks muacks muacks...hehe but it really does hurt i cant lift my arm up...

No comments:

Post a Comment