Friday, September 2

my devil red heels




OH AM GE!!! it's red Red RED!!!
and SUPER RED!!!
and It's like DEVIL RED!!!!

oh am geee!!! my first time having a devil red heels...so so so cool and evil..
really wasn't dare to wear it out but it's a totally something new for me..a new life

i had my eye on this shoe for so long more than a year...it temps since i lay my eyes on agape boutique!!
every time i browse agape i always click to the link of this awesome cool devil red heels..
finally i got  the courage to buy them and when it came i was so so SURPRISE!!!

I FELT IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!
SUPER RED!! DEVIL HEELS!!

agape never fail to inspired me with their lovely, awesome, cool, extraordinary heels man..i love them so so so so so much...they are just too awesome to come out with a collection that just wow you even more and more..

I"M TOTALLY AN AGAPE FAN!!
AGAPE!!! when you coming to KL?? I WANT YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment