Monday, October 4

beachie beach!!

omg suddenly i'm craving for beach hats..wanna get a full sets of beach attire to go to BEACH!!! i love the beach it really makes me calm and relax
look at the beach feel like i wanna go already

i love the beach a lot...i like swimming in the beach if the water is clean, i love going to the beach when the sky is cool don have the hot sun shinning making my skin burn..it is best to swim when ther is no sun at all the sea water will be cold and not sticky at all ^^

1) first i wanna get a nice bikini to wear on the beach..(COMPLETE)

2) second to get my sun glasses to wear at the beach does not make the sun's ray shine to my eyes.( NOT COMPLETE)


3) third get my beach hat block me from the sun...(NOT COMPLETE)


4) fourth get my beach dress to go with my bikini (SEMI COMPLETE) still looking and found 1 but dint get to buy
 

 5) last but not least MY SUN LOTION!!! CAN'T GO TO THE BEACH WITHOUT IT!! (COMPLETE)

 anyfriends wanna join me to the beach!! damn i really love the beach lots i wanna swim!! may be i'm a mermaid that lives in the seas..if not why i love the beach so freaking much!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment