Monday, October 25

disappointment i really had!!

today have extra practice for ten world dance a part from the human revolution the musical..me and jason needed to attend the practice and we don have transport there so...i have to beg my mom allowing me to have the car and drive to kaikan tonight..i thought of asking him for help whether he can sent me back after the practice..and in my mind was WHY BOTHER ASKING HIM HE WONT EVEN FETCH ME

so i just ask anyway but in the end he say he has class and i totally forgot about it so i say never mind I WILL DRIVE MYSELF THERE..without saying any pharse like "DRIVE SAFELY" OR "DONT DRIVE TO FAST' OR "BECAREFUL WHEN YOU DRIVE"...HE JUST SAY "OH OKAY O"...feels like his not concern about me..i guess i can really just bang MY FUCKING HEAD TO THE WALL!!!! WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER OF ASKING HIM EVEN I KNOW HE WONT!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

IS REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTING BUT WHAT EVER LA..REALLY FREAKINGLY FUCKINGLY WANNA TO BANG MY HEAD TO THE WALL WHILE SEEING YOUR MESSAGE WITHOUT ANY CONCERN!!!!

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER TO ASK YOU EVERYTHING!!! WHERE I KNOW YOU WILL ASK ME TO FIND SOME OTHER FUCKING WAYS!!!

I WALK THE BLOODY 1 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES ROAD WHICH IS MORE THAN 30KM JUST TO REACH HOME!!! AND YOU DONT EVEN MESSAGE ME ASKING ME WHERE AM I NOW?? REACH HOME SAFE ALREADY NOT?? WHY ARE YOU NOT CONCERN!!!

you say you wont let me cry anymore until have happy cries...but in the end YOU BROKE YOUR BLOODY PROMISE AND LET ME CRY A BLOODY SAD CRY I HAD FOR 2 FREAKING DAYS!!! i know you are busy with your assignments and all but a least have the heart to care!!! i was bloody busy with my assignment and I EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO CARE ABOUT YOU!!


WHY DO I WANT TO SUFFER LIKE THIS AGAIN!!
WHY WHY WHY!!!????

i know you are busy...i wont bother you and i wont blame you for it..just continue your thing first is even more important than me..you need to settle so many things i understand...i wont get in your way anymore..all the best for your assignment!! my problem is not your problem so i don have to BOTHER you so much!!! i will find my ways to solve the problems i'm facing you dont have to care about it or me or any incidents i'm facing..you dont have to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment