Tuesday, February 15

unexpected

it's really unexpected

yesterday night it was my last night sleeping together with piggy

so i hug piggy so tide that i wont let go..

what was really unexpected was i had a very long sweet dreams of our memories being together

from the day we start til the day we end...

every single event moments that we been through was featuring in my dreams...

 it was really touching and i was happy to see it for the last time before i move on

i think i cry in my dreams cause the next morning i woke up my eyes were a little swolen

it was really sad and hurtful that because i have to let go the person that i fell so deep in love with

actually u are the first person and i ever love so deeply in love with

makes me dont want to let go..but i cant i have too...

the dreams it was really unexpected for me

thanks for the memories!!

now i can move forward

I HAVE TOO!!!

Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs

No comments:

Post a Comment