Thursday, May 19

May 16th, the day i remembered (finally got the courage to post this up)

Ah here it is, it's today!! the day where it all started,
it's the day where it all begins, the day where everything is so in love...

No wonder i'm having the feeling of going to the beach,
No wonder i have the feeling of watching the sunsets,
No wonder i have the feeling of seeing you once more and hold you tight,

1 year had past and i remembered this day very well, all my first time i've done with you,
the first time having a 1 day trip with you,
the first time going to the beach with you,
the first time feeling the sea breeze together,
the first time taking pictures with you at the beach,
the first time eating BBQ with you at the beach,
the first time we swim together,
the first time we sit back to back together,
the first time we ate watermelon together,
the first time eating watermelon together while taking pictures,
the first time we play monkey ball (end up i become the monkey),
the first time we sneak in to the swimming pool to swim,
the first time we stay in the sea,
the first time we watch sunset together
the first time YOU hold my Hand

and thats the first time i annouce to myself that your my boy friend
(WOW thats plenty of first time lol)

memorise are just memorise..cant bring back to reality..
past is the past...cant bring it to present
future is the future..i cant bring to present
and all i have to do is to keep myself strong and not fall again
better things are awaits me in the future

thanks for the lovely memorise that you have printed in my heart,
thanks for the lovely memorise that you have walk through with me,
you have gave me the lovely experience i had,
you made me changed,
all i need to do now it's to be strong to move forward (and so do you)

May 16, 2011
Ju Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment