Wednesday, June 29

a Bridesmaid Heels??


here i go again...blogging my fashion killer heels that i brought from agape again hahaha
muahahahahahahahahah...i can just say she totally got my support of buying off her fashion shoes!!

seriously, a person like me is so picky and i can actually find the shoes i want through her!!
agape i love you so much la...u provide the shoes i desire so much!! give a hug and a round of applause to you!!!! HUGS ANS KISSES HAHAHAHA

brought this shoe for my friends wedding and she ask me to be her bridesmaid >.<
gosh and it came to me that i dont have any heels to go with the cheong sam
and i look on to agape's website and i saw this shoe!!!...and lucky is ready stock
hurry and grab it off her closet and wore it on that day..

IT WAS HIGH alright!! when i wore that shoe i feel like i'm absoluely tall!! and comfy too!!..
the platform it's not that low as i thought it would be and
best of all the strips covered most of my feet where it does look big at all
and hey it's a totally reasonable price where, i saw this shoe almost the same at a shopping mall
and it cost around RM100 over AIKS....

lucky there is agape there to save the day!! GO AGAPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment