Thursday, June 16

one STEP at a time



my all time favourite heels!!...
the second shoe i brought from agape..and you know WHAT??!!

I SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY LOVE THIS SHOE!!!
love the design simple but yet wild hahaha..not to high not too low

just right to take it to the dance floor ^^ and i actually did muahahahahaha the first time i went dancing with my babes i ACTUALLY wore this awesome lovely pairs of shoes just nice it's comfortable, i assure you...cause i dance the whole night with it my leg weren't in pain or tired..i can actually continue to dance on the floor haha it was lovely even the price was affortable...

tell me where on earth will u get a affortable price, a comfortable shoe and such fashion shoes...well definately u can get in shopping malls but hey those are expensive man!!!! i cant affort them la

As for AGAPE!! woohooo!! i'm totally gonna buy ur shoes!!...actually I DID!! hahahaha
just waiting for them to arrive!! hahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment