Wednesday, June 22

i guess it's time

well............

i guess it time to let go, dragging it for so long and it's really heavy, the rock behind my back, the sack hanging from my heart, it's just to heavy.....

everyday i been doing my prayers from day til night, non will just drop from my body, unless I TOLD MYSELF TO LET GO!! only it will let go....

if not i will never it let go, never see my real side again, where i use to be, one person doing the things i like being free dont have to wear a mask to have people...

even my closes friend giving me complains on why am i wearing a mask to face everything, why cant i just face it like i use to - the old me, making her worry all the time, telling me the more i do this the more i got hurt...

well....

is not i want to, it just so hard to let go, i know there is so many things i dont know, being stubborn and not to realise it that the situation that the answer is just right infront of me...

may be i just need to get hit by something or get scolding by someone just to realise it, can say that sometimes i can be very thick...

may be i dont want to realise it, just to hide it, so i wont get hurt even more, dint you know scropio they dont wanna to see the things that hurt them they rather hide them, doesn't what to share the burden keeping all to them self...

任賢齊 - 心太軟


i heard this song when we got back from the trip and it really really hit me i sang and i cry in the car, no want notice (thats good) if not they will be so worry about me and i dont want that to happen

the lyrics was so clear and easy to understand and it really really deep down it touches me, i really need to let go, stop playing tricks to my head and just JUST LET IT GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment