Tuesday, March 29

concern

just came back from college to help kah yin with her assignment for short film and cass was there to help out as well and it's cool..we got 2 camera man to help kah yin shoot..my first time to shoot a video with cass haha..anyway open my blog and it's really so so so dead...


u see...the stats there..after the from 22 of march til 29 of march no ppl view my blog or visit my blog..so empty, so quiet, feels my blog so lonely...i think i should blog more random stuff dont have to be my thing, can be about anything...

later on sign in to FB and i saw my junior, she is say having relationship problems...as a senior i must help her, to bring her up and be an understanding person for our next new recuitments coming up..


encourage her, guide her! 宝贝一定要加油! 你可以的! 姐姐在你身边,不要怕,一定要有勇气面对!宝贝,姐妹们在这里一起跟你奋斗,支持你的!!

No comments:

Post a Comment