Friday, March 25

fashion shoe!!

wow this is a first 1 whole week and i dint even update my blog..
being lazy and there is nothing to update yet haha until now
was surfing the net a minute ago and looking for fashion shoot and some fashion item

this looks scary..and i remember one of my friend ee wern wore something like this
but her pair was nicer than this..and i just notice that there are flowers inside the platforms
COOL!!

wow!! black and white!! feels like mime...haha cause they are black and white haha
and i came across to this semi boots ribbon heels


ain't it awesome, cool and cute!! and above all it's pink ahahhaha
my favourite colour pink and something different for my closet
thats me can say looking for fashion items that hardly see any u can find anywhere
well it's worth to find as well, gives the eager to want the items haha

MY NEXT AIM!!! THIS LOVELY PAIR OF HEELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment