Thursday, April 28

my dream wedding

gosh dont know what happen to me yesterday all of a sudden i'm looking for wedding dress that i'm aiming for my mom say i so 'han ga' haha means wanting to get merry real quick hahaha...

i just love wedding so much seeing others getting married they are so fortunate to find their actual partners and being the bride is the most happiest thing that ever happen to her, as is once in a life event...

couples are filled with absolute happiness, makes me envy them..seeing their videos and portraits photo makes me feel how i wish i could be like them


walking down the aisle, while your partner is waiting for you on the other end of the aisle
awaiting to hold your hand, awaiting to say his vows, awaiting devote himself to you
awaiting to grab hold on to you, giving the most forfilling and happiness journey for you
every challenge and obstacles in the end he is still there to hold you tight
still be there encouraging you, helping you and guide you,
the person that you wanted the most in your life will always beside you
loving you, cherish you, uphold to you as your his treasure
the most genuine person for him to cherish and care...


i do dream of having my wedding in the IPA, ikeda peace hall in sgm center...dream that it was decorate with

- the entrance decorate with roses and lavender, white satin cloth decorate all over the place 
- having Kenny G's song filled the air makes the enviroment feels like heaven
- guest will be in whites as angels
- with white satin cloth from chair to chair,
- white and pink rose flower paddles on the floor,
- white roses will be in every single sits tide up with white ribbons, sharing the love to everyone
- with lavender candles in the tea cup candle holders where lit and the essense filled in the air
- at the end of the aisle, the stage will have a real 5 layers wedding cake decorate with white roses
- a partition on the stage is where the the couples exchange their rings, and vows

oh how i wish for my wedding would be like this if you are good in imagination you definately get what i'm dreaming of right now hahaha...i'm so in my dreamland now..of cause every single girls dream of having their wedding day to be the most happiest day, the most memorable day as it's a start of a journey being a wife to your husband where even more responsibilty to come and more challenging days ahead

 

dreaming of having my wedding hairstyle with a mixture of both of this but not so curly, but wavy ^^


bridal make up smoky eyes that suits my theme for the wedding ^^

 my dream wedding dress ^^
low v cut roman style
definately will need a veil to match the dress^^ 


dream wedding heels
a high platform to walk own so it wont be tiring after walking so much


further more the most important part of all is my guest, my friends, my family, my relative, my sister they are the most important people on the wedding day itself, without them i wont be there or here today, friends and family were there to supported me..of cause i cant forget them, without the guest i wont be a meaningful day ever ^^

GOSH!! seeing myself dreaming all this really make me happy and really definately really so 'han ga' la...but that every girls dream ain't it hahaha...i'm sure you girls out there also do having your dream wedding would be like...admit us girls are just waiting for the right one, time and moment for it to happen..hahaha

so what are you waiting for lets share out wedding ideals together!! i'm sure you have dream about it before come share share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment