Tuesday, August 23

lonely nights, weeping nights, restless nights



how life is great when you are care free,
how life is great when you have no doubts, 
how life is great when you have no problems,
(this are all common human beings asking oneself)



but 1 thing i would like to ask myself...
'HOW LIFE IS GREAT WHERE I'M THERE FOR YOU (MY FRIENDS)'

i always keep to myself, seeing my friends happy, i'm happy
seeing my friends weeping, i'm sad
seeing them prob-ling, i'm useless...

i also want to help my friends, 
i'm always conscious about my friends, there are my life, 
people asking me, why do i go all out when my friends need help,
when they ask me for favor, while some of them just take you for granted, 

i told to myself, i don't mind them taking me for a granted, 
i just hope one day they will remember me, 
and will be there for me, like i'm there for them.

for me friends are second warmest to family,
for me friends are second helpful to family,
for me friends are second joyful to family, 
that why i cherish them so much even they mistook me 
even they back stab me, even they make fun of me, even they hurt me
but one thing i know is that may be someday it will change 
and accept me more than just being a friend, a close friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment