Friday, August 12

on my mind

i just don't freaking get it!!! why did u say u love me, why did we get together!!!

u say that u love and cherish me, but in the end you left me..

IF YOU CAN'T LOVE ME, DON'T LOVE ME

IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE WITH ME, THEN DON'T START THE RELATIONSHIP

IF YOU THINK WE ARE NOT SUIT FOR EACH OTHER, THEN WHY YOU EVEN TRY TO GET TOGETHER

i know i'm a fool, being a game to you, being a satisfaction to you, being a substituent for you, being a door mate to you...where you were better of with some one else, some one closer to you, where some one known you more then me, where some one is always there for you....

i hurt that some one just being with you, my relationship with that some one had gone distance when i was with you...that some one loves you before than i do, that some one accompany you more than i do..

i felt it when i was with you, playing dump and stupid just to be with you...

saying that you are stress in this relationship, i was too have more stress than you in the relationship...

IF YOU LOVE ME, LOVE THAT SOME ONE MORE

IF YOU WANNA BE WITH ME, BE WITH THAT SOME ONE MORE

IF YOU THINK WE ARE SUIT TOGETHER, SUIT WITH THAT SOME ONE MORE...

THAT CERTAIN SOME ONE WILL BE MORE  幸福 THAN ME...

i'm glad you walk out from my life personally, i'm glad you have broke this relationship with me, allowing me to patch things up for the things that i have done wrong, allowing to patch things up with that some one, making our friendship grow...

you have my gratitude, you have my thanks, you have my spirit, you have my courage, to continue your relationship with some one else...

saying thank you to you, even i don't you want you to go, even i don't want to let go of this relationship...

when times gone by, i eventually did let go of you, eventually did let go of this relationship

P.S... I DO AND STILL LOVE YOU

don't want to get involve in your relationship with some one else, don't want to get involve in your life, don't want to get involve with anything that relates to you...

i'm better off loving you in a corner, peeking at you in a corner, admiring you in a corner, thinking of you in a corner, caring you in a corner...

i have and always loved you with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment