Tuesday, August 23

save me




my soul is trampling, my body is shaking, my heart is aching
i just know that the scar in my heart will not mend back as fast as i thought it will be..
save me....

lonely nights, weeping nights, restless nights,
letting go is a easy way to do, forgetting will the hardest for me

i try and try slowly slowly eventually it will forget in my mind
my heart is aching, my heart is shaking, 
one more bad move it turns to pieces
letting someone i love so much, care so much, 
hurting my heart again and again until the stage of never mending back
save me.....

save me from this, heart breaking moments,
save me from this, heart aching moments,
save me from this, cold darkness heart,
i have love someone that i have not love some one before,
you were the first, and the first to break my heart again and again,
it's been 7th month seen that day, my heart is slowly mending back
by the laughter of my friends, by the warmness of my family,
by the care of my sister, by the days i had gone through without you

but there is always a hole in my heart that could never mend it back, 
that hole will be yours, and yours only
a memory, a pass, an experience that i would never forget,
as loved and forever will to you

No comments:

Post a Comment