Sunday, August 7

what are there??

what are there??
what are my goals??
what are my mission??

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!??


what are the definition of goals??



what do i need to hit??


the pass month i have set a goal, but is not exactly my mission. i know how my parents love the country side. when we all when for a month holiday in UK, the trip mostly bring backs the memories of my parents when they were in Toronto for studies, how they enjoy their life they, how they went through.

when me and my bro was walking on the grounds of my sis university and my dad keep saying to us that study here then get a job then got a PR, got a house and my parent could retire and come live with us in UK. i know that's my dad wish, and dream and as a child to them i really want to grand them that wish, make their dream came true.


that's what i'm aiming now to make my parents dream come true!!...i know that is possible

but what is my real mission in life, i have been on so call "vacation" for a month..i've been backing out, i've been loss, don't really know what i want from here, don't really where to go next???


i don't wanna stuck in the middle of no where, i don't want to stay on the road that leads to no where..that is definitely not what angels of peace are to do...

i need to move on to a new goal!! resolve my mission again!! i need to get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment