Sunday, October 30

aiks...feels like a double date instead just friends hahaha

oh gosh my sis...she is really can be in a pain in the ass man!...lol hahahahaha


my sis is like asking eat out or cook...
i say cook and she say don't want to eat home food
then i say go out eat and she say tonight go out eat and tomorrow go out eat again??
then i say i cook
then she say don't want to eat home food

in the end we went out to eat!!

we went to frankie and benny's restaurant to have dinner at five ways..and ah the evening is just so relaxing and and and and and feels a little romantic ahahahha

later on we watch the adventures of tin tin!! omg the movie was awesome!! the 3d animation so so so so cool...looks so real too!! gosh lucky dint't pick the paranormal movie a scary movie might ruin the night!!..



me and my sis was like laughing all the way haha throughout the whole movie and Derek was like saying our laughter is more interesting than the movie hahaha...i was seriously laughing all the way til my stomach hurt...hahaha scary man me hahaa!! i sure know that he gets the jokes or funny phrase but don't see him laugh it out hahaha..acting cool lol hahahaha




after that went home my sis open a bottle of Smirnoff ice to relax and drink and Derek text me saying he made a shot of B52 to me to drink hahaha WAH!! damn awesome man that drink love it loads!!! gonna have that next time when i come down to Birmingham hahahahhaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment