Thursday, October 6

breaking down

i guess i'm going to have a mental break down soon...

it's so difficult..super difficult for me to talk to them, for me to understand what are they saying

it's so difficult for me to even understand when are they being serious or being joking around!!!

it's hard when u are alone in this place where u hardly have any friends to talk, with to express with, or even to go out with!!!

i miss my friends back in malaysia!!
i miss my parents back in  malaysia!!

not having my sis beside me, i feel rather odd lonely, i wonder how my sis did it for 2 years, but then again she have her friends with her...for me i just came alone!! ALONE I TELL YOU ALONE!!!!...

i had my dream came true and i must deal with!! but is so hard!!...now i know every thing we choose or want there is always a consequences at the end of every dream and goals!!

oh my gosh i'm scare i'm gonna break myself in to tears!! and i dont want that....everyday i chant to gohonzon, talk to gohonzon...saying my prayers it always lighten me in the end but it wont last...

I NEED TO CHANT MORE!!! I NEED TO CHANT MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment