Friday, November 11

cinematography class!!

YES YES YES!!...

today class is actually kinda cool we get to try out the dolly ^^






standing on it, is really scary..cause someone is pushing the dolly and is like you have no grib to hold on too just standing there like on the conveyor belt hahaha ^^

when i got on is a little scary but 1 or 2 times is not actually scary ^^...the tough job is either the camera man or the actor is actually the dolly guy that is pushing the dolly..the lecturer say that you got to be real strong to do that haha...

when is my turn to go on GOSH!! i'm really scared that the guy behind me cant push me cause i feel like i'm heavy!! what i'm embarrass about is some one holding my weight...

CAUSE I'M REALLY SUPER DUPER HEAVY AND FAT!!! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment