Thursday, November 3

i'm such a failure

people say they are stress in their works..
people say they are stress in their assignments..
people say they are stress in their exam..
people say they are stress in their projects..
people say they are stress in their family..
people say they are stress in their relationship..
people say they are stress in their studies..

people complain and complain about their work, study, uni, family and relationship....

i tell you what i'm STRESS about is TALKING!!...seeing other people talking like they are best friend even they dont know each other..they can just talk and talk and talk all day!!!

like just what happen today the lecturer ask me something i cant even speak out..i dont even dare to speak, i dont even dare to talk to my course mate as well!!! and my course mate were like asking other course mate to help out... WHAT A FAILURE I AM!!

i hate it when i cant talk or express myself by talking out!! ..when seeing people talking when they like known each other for years and years even they know them for the first day...i hate it that the situation cant happen to ME!!!

i know i'm a INTROVERT!! but i did try to speak out, i did try to talk but just that i cant!!! is kinda HARD!!!

this is what i've been fighting for so long!!...but it's just me i cant talk!!

i so WANT TO TALK!! BUT I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF IN TALKING!!..

everyday weeping myself to sleep 
everyday weeping myself to forget 
everyday weeping myself saying it will be alright the next day
everyday weeping myself that i will try even harder

No comments:

Post a Comment