Wednesday, April 29

my first guitar lesson

scary scary damn scary...my first time playing a guitar..haha wow..very embaressing seeing myself playing guitar after all these years...and let a young teacher to teach me guitar..so maalluuu laaa..haha i laugh almost the whole section cos i'm quiet nervous bout the class haha..















look that's me playing the guitar
























OMG!!!...haha..first i learn a few basic note for a few times from C on to D den to E note and so on...so embaresing to see the younger ones are good player than me...haha the first music i play saw "marry had a little lamd"...it took me for a few minutes to get the notes and the timing to play it...EEE!!! MALUNYA!!..but is a good training thought..



















these are my music sheets and guitar..






























took me so long just to able to play the guitar...been wanting to play guitar since standard 5..but til now i finally get to play it and learn it..muahaha...


these is joe hui and her guitar


danny and kelly learning their notes



shayne and wei fang together playing the same music














shayne is the one who teach me how to play guitar...he is a good teacher...hey shayne thanks for teaching me ya...love the feeling of playing guitar..hehe finally to touch a guitar...hehe i will try my best to be the best by playing guitar...muahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment