Tuesday, April 28

my script writing class


my classmate and my coursemate..the guys..

oh...todays script writing class is great...mr.Ismail din't start shouting like the last time (shouting in a good way)...muahahaha...we learn how to start our exposition with our character in our script...it's fun as well everyone of us are doing such a great job that the lecturer even praise us..hehe




the girls...



We have a great time during the class everyone did give out ideas to contribute to the class...


my working table..haha









this is my friend...his drawing x-men when teacher was teaching...


hey Muz pay attention la...haha


i think everyone is in a holiday mood so everyone is happy during the class no one slept in the class or go out from the class...
cool...keep it up dudes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment