Monday, July 26

a day without you


at home now. in the kitchen surffing the net.........................

REWIND <<<<<<<<<<< start from the morning...

morning wake up get ready and off to the hospital to visit my college friend yesterday he told me that he is in the hospital cause he fainted TOTALLY SHOCK!! telling me so late and din't want to tell me cause he dint want me to worry about him..but telling this late make me even more worry la..ISH ISH!!

drive all the way to sjmc with my mom to visit him wow his face were bigger than before know why haha..and so long din see him already telling the truth i miss him cause we were close friend since the first day of college...HOW I MISS MY COLLEGE FRIEND!! let get together for a dinner or supper once in a while** after that drive back to office continue for work and then just notice that i'm the only girl in the office except my boss other were having their rest day...after finish my project i slept in the office for like 1 hour until my boss came back and he say i can go back and it's only 5.30pm at that time like what you sure...and he say since there is nothing to do so why not go back i straightly call my sis anf fetch me back haha

at night went to audrey's house for prep meeting and we done our part just need to do the slides while starting to do it found this awesome video of a punjabi girl playing a dhol with rihanna's rude boy check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment