Saturday, July 31

my new 550d slr camera!! WOT WOT!!


hey peeps so happy today getting ready for pyramid later and to survey for my 550D SLR camera WOOHOO!!! ...hehe thank u daddy dear...tonight went there definately jam cause there is MTV world stage at sunway lagoon..to find parking at 7pm will be definately hard...after everything done with the parking and the jamming we reach inside pyramid was like 8o'clock already...when to find a restaurant and eat..mummy say she want to eat something fast and my dad was suggesting McD?? KFC?? Pizza Hut??....my mummy give daddy the eye and say not those type of food...chinese fast food la...


went to this hakka restaurant and have hakka FOOD!!!...
wow hakka food is totally different man!!
why mummy at home dint cook hakka food de?? whole family also hakka but no
hakka food..sad lo...always the same type of food only...mummy ar mummy
why hakka food all taste salty de??

while daddy and mummy calling all the weird hakka foods name
saw this cute teapot...so small..even it's small but heavy man...
when i carry my arms were shaking already....
beside it was a tooth pick holder mummy and me were too curious
we were wondering what the heck is that...

the foods are HERE!!! look at all the hakka food!!!

love this food!! it's call well in chinese is 算盘计but in hakka language i dont know
haha..even i'm a pure hakka people i dont really know how to speak hakka haha...

after dinner and we were off to all the camera store in pyramid doing survey with the price of 550D slr camera...since daddy say that harvey norman got sales why not buy from there...but the price at harvey norman was like making people's eye wide like this 0.0...daddy was discouraging me not to buy..but i keep on saying that i want to buy it before tomoro cause i want to take picture of baby deareast and my bro cause they are performing and heard their event was like a mini performance i really cant wait and i aimed myself to buy in before August 1...well at the end daddy bring me to canon concept store to check out the price and everything turns out the price was much cheaper than those mini store outside...thats weird...

after daddy dear discussing the price with the dealer and finish i get my 550D slr camera at RM3058 only cheaper that harvery norman and fotokem...how awesome is that...



DADDY DEAR I PROMISE I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT WILL MY VERY LAST BREATH!!
MY VERY OWN SLR CAMERA...
WILL TREAT IT AS MY BABY!!!
MY BABY 550D!!!!

keep saying thank u to daddy dear and giving hugs and all well of cause the money i earn i gave to daddy to pay half of the price for the camera..thats what i promise myself hehe!!

1 of the goal in the list scratch = done!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment