Sunday, August 1

soka meet, hair cut & screening twilight!!

hey peeps today is the day!!! WOOHOO!!!...wake up in the morning feeling so awesome and happy cause get to see my BABY dear perform...so cool..cant wait CANT WAIT!! get ready all my stuff and get ready my baby (camera) and off we go to kaikan for the soka family...you know what daddy and mummy wont go to other month of the soka meet only went to the meet that any of us were to perform..means daddy dear and mummy dear love us lots even when they are tired they come see us perform!! LOVE THEM BOTH!!

cool the picture of 3 president of soka gakkai!!

the event started alright!!

the junior group perform NOBODY & SORRY SORRY so cute!!

it's bi's part already!!


wah!! bibi so geng!!

reach out ur hand!!

my junior performing!! aren't they cool or what!!??

wonderful performance from them!! every1 cheered!!

woohoo!! GYM THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

awesome!!!


look at the amount of people...my dad say feels like a mini culture show..haha

after the soka meet went to wei shan saloon to trim my hair cause i cant stand my ends hairs is totally dry need to trim trim TRIM!!! baby dear fetch me there and he went for lunch with lee fen they all...waited for almost 2 hours to my turn ARGH!! i have my appointment first you know!! while waiting taking some photos

it will be a nice picture of work if my bro should not have move his hand

still waiting for my turn..taking piccy!!!

bi is here waiting for me!!


on the way to bukit tinggi jusco


went to see twilight awesome!! and after the movie is was like 7pm already rush back home to have dinner with family...so wish BI can join for dinner with family but he also got family dinner....sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment