Thursday, August 19

BI i miss you so much!!

baby dear i miss you so much...i really dont know what is happening to our relationship is like we got into like a fight and we dint solve the problem and just let it be...i dont want this to continue can u please talk to me..i really miss the way u talked to me...

please tell me what i did wrong please scold me please say that i'm wrong if u do i will change i'm sorry of what i did...

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME

i know i'm acting weird and all the past last week cause i'm feeling stress angry and freaking out and i'm sorry that i show my temper at you...cause at that moment i cant take it and let it out to you...

I REALLY NEED YOUR SHOULDERS TO CRY ON, YOUR SHOULDER TO SUPPORT
BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU TO HAVE A CHAT BUT IT SEEMS YOU AVOIDING ME..

I KNOW YOUE HEART IS IN PAIN OF WHAT I'VE DONE I'M REALLY SORRY!!!

I WANT TO MEND BACK THE THING THAT I'VE BREAK!!
ESPECIALLY YOUR HEART!!

please dont leave me in silence...u are right i got lots of thing i dont know about...but you are here to tell me all the things i dont know so please dont leave me in silence...PLEASE TELL ME..please please PLEASE!!! please can we have a chat together and discuss the thing that is messing in my head now! i would really love to chat and discuss heart to heart i cant take the silence mood...the past few weeks i've been asking you to talk to me cause i'm feeling lonely..

i really want to talk to you so bad!! let me talk to you and cry in your arms and whole me tight til i fall asleep in your arms, til everything goes back to where it was without the heartache without the stupid thoughts in the mind, WITH YOU BY MY SIDE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!!

everyday every silence is making me feeling crazy..i hurt myself because of what i did i'm sorry of making u scare of me..but please PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME IN SILENCE!!!

i really miss the day that we were happy the days we spent!!
baby dear i really really times INFINITY AND BEYOND THAT I REALLY MISS YOU!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment