Friday, August 6

super bored

hey peeps...today is just bored bored boring la...really got nothing to do in the office men..
i finish all my 3 videos already and now in the office facebooking, twittering and blogging,
and chatting with BI and friends totally bored today but it's friday la..




it's the last day of the week it should be fun la...haiz...the boredness is killing me la...
really killing me..and still got 1 more hour to go..let me do something fun
so i can spend that last 1 hour doing something usefull!! not like
sitting in my chair talking to myself and twitting to myself right...

or may be do something fun in the office where we can make more alive
den now it's so dead, quite and cold la...too bad the boss is in la we can have fun

TURN ON THE MUSIC AND SCREAM OUT LOUD
SHAKE UR BODY PEOPLE...DONT SIT THERE LIKE A DOLL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment