Sunday, July 4

shopping +clubbing+sleep over= fun!!♥

hey peeps woohoo today Baby dearest bring me to time square and sungai wang for shopping so happy!! THANK YOU BABY DEAREST!! cause BI say he also want go shopping and want to buy t-shirst cause he say his out of t-shirt already hehe!!...after work Bi come fetch me at my office and we were off to KL time square...both of us wear our couple tees ♥hehe!!..MY FIRST TIME WEARING IT!! love Baby dearest alot...

smile BI♥♥
eee why BI always take photo with me his faces always put behind than me de
making my face look so big T.T

BI busy driving and i busy taking photos of us hehe thats what i do best!! muacks muacks to BI

upload my new profile picture and i LOVE it so much!!♥♥♥
credits to Baby's phone cause i use his phone to take pictures cause his phone is better than mine
haha...love♥♥ this picture lots..even BI loves it too haha

cute couple rabbit like us♥♥
one for BI and one for Me!!♥

the girls side♥

the guys side♥

surpricingly it wasn't jam at all cause BI got 1 secret way to go KL time square there and we reach there at 3.30pm and i guess CORRECTLY WOOHOO!! so happy BI kiss ♥ me cause i guess until so ngam that time we reach haha..but we look around time square to find parking but we could not find at all so Baby dearest go park at the yellow line i so scare that we kena saman but sure will get saman lo haha...

and finally i get to buy my new shoes!! so hard to find shoes in time square but once i step in to sungai wang i found the shoes i'm looking for and it's totally very cheap!! RM20 only because my shoe broken already so i can buy new shoes already!!

nice ma??

love the stars so cute!! ♥

 went to sungai wang for late lunch...went to kim gary again hahah cause we walk pass it so just went in..so mamy people at the restaurant >.< BI have his lunch already i haven =.= one person eat it's so alonely but is alright BI say if i cant finish he will help me finish hehe so i wont be eating alone haha THANKS ALOT BI!!

i cant stop looking at baby dearest cause he looks so leng chai to me hahaha♥♥
omg my stomach so pain now laugh til it hurts hahhaa...

i love cold drink but BI dont allow me to drink cold drinks...
when i order cold drink he always take it away from me..
and dont allow me to drink too much of it..OMG BI knows me too well already..
LOVE you ♥♥

after my late lunch BI bring me to a place where people seldom walk for their shopping and BI show me a shop where they sell t-shirts with nice and funny qoutes like 'you come closer so i can kiss you' or 'dont seven bright eight bright be so no three no four' funny right haha...lots of nice qoutes they some are quite too harsh already hahah..we brought a pair 1 for me and 1 for baby dearest as well...thank you very much o BI..love the shirt a lot haha..wow in sungai wang u definately can see many couples wearing their couple tees they look so cute and sweet so do US!! haha...went to the couple tees store and see whether got pink colour tees but they dont sell how sad is this!!
came out from sungai wang at 6 something and went to the car we got a saman...BI see sure got saman la..lucky is not clamp if not i sure angry already i rather pay RM6 for the whole day than get a saman..but lucky is not clamp thank you so much for that not to happen..on the way to kaikan for practice and both if us was almost late haha..my practice at 6.30 start and his practice start at 7pm haha..his on time for practice but i was late haha...took some picture on the way to kaikan...

omg BI is spying on me when i taking photo...his eye is kinda creepy haha...

saying that BI spying on me den he give the serious face edi...T.T
BI smile o!!♥♥

BI angry at that time so give BI a kiss and *puff his back to normal =.= hehe MUACKS

after practice me and the angels went to foo mings new house and we were off to sunway's club call @live! so happy that BI can go with me..he is really damn good in discussing with his mom..haha...i keep asking BI to come and accompany me go cause it's my first time there and of cause i want baby dearest to go with me...and finally he can go!! WOOHOO!! everyone was ready and we left at 11.15pm so late...the girls are pretty slow man  haiz..haha...

we went in there and there was a life band going on..well is more to a pub but the girls treat it as a club because with all the awesome beats and song they play we totally cant help ourself and we started to dance and scream and keep on dancing of cause drinking too!! WOOHOO!!

omg!! what are u guys doing to my baby dearest oh no!!!  the big head is blocking my baby dearest!!

the babes

me and baby dearest ♥
why Bi always take photo with always this kind of face de..so sadT.T



the sexy girls




after clubbing at 4am in the morning..we went to the mamak stall near sunway there and everyone is so tired..legs hurting bad because of the high heels..everyone is not drunk at all cause he hardly drink we just dance the whole night...but poor tyan, fen and shan their legs are super pain..







after all the fun, we went to foo ming's house to sleep cause we are really bloody tired after all the excitment, reach home taking off the clothes and dress ourself to tees and pants and everyone snuggle together..my first time sleeping with baby dearest so happy ^^ dont worry nothing happen haha...til the next morning i still can see Bi again cause his just beside me!! SNUGGLE!!! muacks!!


GOOD NIGHT BABY DEAR!!!
♥♥MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment