Saturday, December 18

7th month annivesary!!

today it's our 7th month annivesarry!! we been together for 7 months already through tough and hardship and awesome and joyful 7 month together and we are growing strong OH YEAH!!

on wednesday's 1st round beauty pagent was nice..when the event start ngam ngam bi say he is coming and support me!! but when i gone through second round i got a message from him saying that he got lost to KL i was triple swt =.='''' give him direction and numbers to call but he still end up lost in the end he din come at all but i was HAPPY that he came all this way to come and see me and support me..

I RECEIVE A MESSAGE SAYING SORRY HE GOT LOST AND WONT BE COMING SORRY BI

OH MY GOD!! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I JUMP A LITTLE!! it's been so so so SO SO SO LONG that he hasn't call me BI already and wednesday night could say is my happies night that he finally CALLED ME BI!!! i got touch a little and i cried a little seeing bi message on my phone^^

they anounce my name i was a little shock and i got in to the semi finals ^^ after the event i got sms Bi that i got in to the SEMI FINALS and he was glad to hear the results and i'm happy too..reached home remove my make ups and went to sleep and Bi message me wishing me HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVESARY!! i totally forgot about it and WISH HIM BACK!! so so SO SO HAPPY^^ we chat until 2 something only went to sleep the next morning we dint go out cos bi is busy with things..and i dint get to go kaikan for chanting so i told him that after meeting we go snowflakes to have supper ^^

he got to my house late and when we reach snow flakes it was close so we just went to the next tongshui dian to eat tong shui omg!! that night i dont know whats wrong with me..i keep talking talking and talking so much and keep spilling my tongshui every where..too hyper that night >.< after supper went to usj9 to da pao roti cannai for his mom and off we go!!

on the way back Bi HUGGED me in the car..a sudden kiss on the lips i was shock and told him ''WOR YOU EVERY...'' den i stop...and he just one hand grab hold on me and kissed me and say "YES I KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA SAY" and kiss again (he knows what i'm trying to say!!)...my heart actually stop a beat when he grab hold on me >.<..Bi din wanna let go of me even we reach infront of my house he still hug and dont want to let go >.< opposite car is coming and he still don want to unlock the door and let me go..
GOT STUCK IN THE CAR, IN HIS ARMS UNTIL THE CLOCK STRIKE 12.50 HAHA MUACKS MUACKS!!

BI I MISS YOU TOO I FREAKINGLY MISS YOU A LOT!! YOUR HUGS AND KISSES!! DECEMBER 16TH  I'VE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE PERSON I MISS SO BADLY FOR MONTHS!!

ᵇᵅᵇᵞ ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment