Wednesday, December 1

my first time!!

my new picture!!! get myself ready for a short interview at mid valley with baby dear
bring him along n hope that he like the job...i went there cause i'm curious about it how
can u make 6.5k a month just by doing sale..so in the end convince dear to go along with me ^^
but the interview was boring and the guy just keep on talking talking and talking nonsence la
i yond couple of times by listening man and the product they sell is freakingly expensive and it
a beauty product that my mom use..like what the hell!!! if they tell me earlier what product they sell 
i don have to go all the way to mid valley with the jam just to see how is their buisness and what product man!! after the short briefing pass by centre court where they have christmas deco!! 

ain't it nice look at the bear!! AWWWW i totally wanna hug it man!!

lotss of chritsmas tree and lots of present under the tree!!!
many ppl there taking photo but hard to take my own cause many ppl
wanna take also capture ppl's head edi =.=

this reminds me of the nutcracker!!
christmas show barbie and the nutcracker!! my favourite show!!

crazy huge man this teddy bear even taller and bigger than me wanna hug it!!!
i'm going back there with baby dear again and rachael to take more pictures!!!
when i do i gonna hug it and take picture with it ^^!!!

2 little teddy bear under the ready to held by someone!!
i wonder where they get such a big teddy!!

in the end brought myself a set of contact lens and solution and lens case
it will be my first time wearing it..!! it's scary i don know how to wear and to take care of it
what am i suppose to do!! i keep on bugging rachael to tell me how to use and wash it
but i still don dare!! >.<

wearing a bow today and feel cute today
but baby dear dint comment anything about it SADNESS WEI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment