Friday, December 3

I'M SUCH A FAILURE!!

such a failure!! WHAT A FAILURE!!! now i know whats the problem...THE PROBLEM IS ME!!...

i'm the one who is causing this to happen!!! i'm the one who cause this problem getting worse and worse why dint i see it before..WHY I DINT NOTICE IT THAT IT WAS ME!!

I'M THE FREAKING PROBLEM!! AND I'M VERY VERY SORRY

communication!! COMMUNICATION!!! my worse weak point ever!! I CANT COMMUNICATE WELL!! what the hell was wrong with me..i don dare to hold his hand and i don dare to talk to him!!..

today 200th day anniversary was a total failure because of me..how i wish that i have the courage in me to able to speak out and talk to him and to HOLD his HAND!!!

i know something we dont have to talk just to know other people...feeling will tell but his feeling told me that i'm such a failure!! I HATE IT!! i'm sorry i let you down!!

my next challege i'm gonna start talk to him like usually hold his hand able to feel his feeling like usual beforee christmas!! YES THIS IS MY CHALLENGE THAT I MUST ABLE TO GO BACK THE WAY WE ARE AND EVEN STEP FORWARD!!

I MUST BE STRONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment