Sunday, November 15

h@pPy B!rThd@y Me

cake cake dinner dinner!!...when back to ipoh to celebrate me and my aunt birthday dinner on the same day same month! lol and our personality is almost the same too..swt...we get ready at 7 something and go to the bakery to buy some cakes...we went there and we haven decide on what cake to buy...i want strawberry and my aunt still cant decided yet...


curi-curi take the cake photo...this is pandan flavour cakes..yak hate pandan

at the end i choose blue berry at least is much more closer to straw berry...lol and my aunt choose pandan cake because of my grandma she loves pandan cake..so we brought it just to satisfied her..we reach at the restaurant near my first aunt house for dinner it was so full lucky we made a reservation so we don need to wait...because there is a small wedding dinner there as well...we order...i not sure have to wait for the food to come only i know..haha but i know 1 of it is pork knuckle...my dad favourite...

look so big the pork  knuckle it is...my dad eyes was like 0.0 this...

the next dishes we had fish, chicken

and prawns...so big man the prawns everybody have 1 piece there are eggs inside too yummy yummy

look it's my dad's prawn..hehe during every family meal we usually talk talk talk and talk..todays topic is about tropical fruits and how we eat it and how much we eat it..my first aunt was saying that my uncle when he saw rambutans and because it's seasonal he almost eat around few hundreds rambutans in 1 go man i cant believe it dude...even durians too..how can eat so much so so so heaty la..after the dinner we went back to my first aunt house to have cake...

first thing we reach home my aunt will ask u want coffee or tea...my dad will sure say coffee cos it's 1 of his favourite drink...and ipoh coffee is the best white coffee ever...

my birthday dress...pink dotted dress and  a prefect smile for the night..

me and my mom

me and my second aunt...we born on the same day..it's our bday celeb

me and my dad...y everybody close the eyes wan...haiz

and i'm waiting for the cake to come out..haha

the left is my bday cake and the green 1 is my aunts bday cake hehe

happy birthday to my aunt

and a happy birthday to ME!!! ahahah

say cheese i really loves to take pictures man...with my two hands in peace..

their are singing happy birthday song to me and my aunt...lets sing happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u...and so on...haha..well u sure know the lyrics man so sing along too...

mine so many candles and my aunt just 1 lol...it's my 19th birthday!! hahaha

cheese again

oooo presents!!! i have present!! finally man i never get present before just birthday cards only..

cake cutting time...we enjoy our cake at my aunts house when it's pass 10pm we decide to go home to let my aunt and uncle rest...when  i reach home i hurry up to go on net and online!!

my birthday present

and inside is a towel rolled in to like a twist roll...

at the end of the day for my birthday celebration a picture of me ahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment