Friday, March 5

♥我的最爱。。宝贝 ♥

♥IT'S SONY ERICSON W705!!! ARGH!! I WANT THIS PHONE!!♥
♥我的最爱。。宝贝 ♥
很想要你在我的身边!!

Sony Ericsson W705 Walkman, you can shake selections, music recognition, SensMe mood play. Built-in 3.2 million pixel camera, support for Wi-Fi, there are Youtube!!




reintroduce pink style. With 2.4-inch 320 × 240 pixels,
26 million color TFT LCD screen,
95.0x48.0×14.3mm the size of the portable, weighing only 98g.
The logo and the Walkman series of music,
a string proof of ancestry in to configure buttons with the W595,
like, play, fast-forward and other shortcuts.


totally felt in love with this phone already i really want this phone...now i'm saving up for this phone...when i have enough money i will buy you man!! ♥my love sweet pinky phone♥!! and also to wait for the price to drop so i can buy even cheaper and it's original!! i want to have you in my side helping through out all the problem i'm facing and with you my my side i will cherish you!!! my W705 when only i can have you?? i want you to be by my side now!!!几时才拥有你呢?? 我的最爱!很想要你啊!已经等了一年多。。爱上你了!

♥LOVE YOU!!♥
♥爱你♥


No comments:

Post a Comment