Saturday, May 8

♥~alone~♥

hey peeps feel so lonely today cause bi went holiday with family and i'm stuck at home so sad!! i'm so jealous that bibi when holiday with family today..so nice to go somewhere with family even it's just near by!! i so miss the times when my whole family went vacation together..i want to go holiday with my family!! bi i'm so jealous with you right now!!

yesterday bi went to port dickson and i was stuck in klang for kote practice, he was enjoying with his family and i was getting bruses with my baton how sad was it...but it was fun seeing the members learning something new so i cant complain much about it haha...

OMG bi actually bring 猪猪 with him lol
cute!!!

got a message from bi saying that he went swimming and saw so many malay ppl but only 2 chinese ppl there swimming haha...the second thing to jealous about because bi get to swim and i cant how sad was that!! but anyway my dinner was MC.D and supper was KFC and now is bi turn to jealous of me haha!! 2 days in a roll having fast food, yesterday PIZZA and today MC.D and KFC great 2 days in a roll totally scare now cause it's not healthy and it will cause me fat!!! NO!!!!! and bi so jealous of me that i was so lucky to eat all his favourite meal and he cant hahahahah

sorry o bi dont be jealous o, later got rinkles o hehehehahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment