Wednesday, May 5

keep on coming!



hey peeps...being lazy again, blogging and doing assignment...it's almost end my sem and tones of assignment have to be done by today and tomorrow...

great... just great...>.<

just finish 1 assignment in the morning and rush to college just to pass it up and rush myself to bank in the money and buy my mounting board..rush rush rush...now i have to rush another assignment for tomorrow i hope i can finish my tonight...

totally stressing me out!! i have seeing myelf stressing!! even worse my parents hate seeing me stressing they will complain that i will not have any meal and i gone skinnier than before...even i finish my assignment and all i still wont continue my meal cause i feel very tired...and again my pareant will angry at me seing me being skinny >.<,,,,weird!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment