Friday, May 7

a day with you♥


hey peeps...wow today i wake up so early around 9 something (well for me it's early cause i'm one of those who only wake up at 10 or 11 or in the afternoon) so rush myself to get ready and to wait for jin how to fetch me to one of my junior's dad  funeral well as a senior i have to pay a visit as a respect to the family...

and we were late and the chanting secsion was done...=.=  but anyway i stay til where we all go to the graveyard it was really sad and paintful to see my junior like that...well i know how it feels...it's heart breaking too...after that we when to lee brothers near lee kuan's house for lunch :) the portion was huge and i only can eat half the other half jin how helped me finish hehe

ask him to pose nicely and he go pose like that =.='''
haiz...

after that when to his house to do my assignment until 6 something i felt asleep on the coach until he came back from massage...haha...whhat a pig i am but i was totally tired yesterday sleep at 2 to 3 something and i have to wake up at 9 in the morning haiz =.= until 7 something we went to pizza hut for dinner YUMM!!


we talk and talk and talk til we were late for meeting gosh!!

the whole day i was out with *YOU well you know who you are when you read this..hehe...even we dint do much but it's worth it for me...to spent the whole day with you i'm happy with it

happy to see yo smile
happy to see you


this the first time i spent the whole day with you...it seems that you are busy the whole day but i'm gald that i spent with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment