Sunday, May 30

♥muacks

hey peeps...wow!! really very long dint updated my blog already...my blog is totally dead now...hahha updateds! updated!!! i need to get some updated already! my new picture for the week is

this was tooken for the canon soft opening
event @ soho KL!!! awesome get to see SIMON YAM!!!

today went to klang for the art exhibition...wow woke up late until simon message 2 next time and BI also 2 times omg..'so bad to ask simon to wait for like 3 minutes for me to get ready...not good!! not good!! sorry simon!!! reach kaikan then BI fetch me back to his house and i can rest abit as well...yesterday sleep so late and woke up early..lucky today got no eye bags...lucky i bring my make up set along if really got very huge eye bag then can use my make to cover haha THAT'S WHAT GIRLS DO BEST!!! HAHAH!!!

today spent the whole day with BI..after lunch we take a scroll through his primary school then to his old house in shah alam( the house is really very big o, 原来他是个少爷仔 ) hahahaha...then is my turn to take him to my primary school in ss19 and my high school in usj13...hahah both of my school is bigger then him and very famous school haha...

thought of going to ss2 there to eat dessert but late already scare daddy scold that i late come back so dont want go already...BI next time ba...hehe MUACKS!!!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment