Friday, November 19

h@pPy B!rtHd@Y to ME!!

okay previously i was angry with bi cos he dint not fetch me to cheras pasar malam and he dint know that i wanted to go even telling him already that i WANTED haiz...DISAPPOINTED..

next morning message bi saying that lets have lunch in pyramid den go for movie at summit...ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT..bi say he got class til 2 but last week he say finish at 11 =.= totally disappointed waited in college with gwen they all chatted with them for an hour den go back there the movie almost starting and bi still have not arrive T.T after 15 minutes have pass only bi arrive T.T wasted the 15minutes haiz..

but at least he made it up in the end by asking him of fetching me to and fro to kaikan for chanting meet cos is the day soka gakkai founding in 1930 NOVEMBER 18th!!! same birthday with me cass, audrey and wati ^^ how awesome is that..

chant for an hour plus and we celebrate this meaningful day with some of the human revolution song. and some significants was brought up with the YMD & YWD leaders to give encouragements

later on went to JETH cafe at bukit tinggi for yamcha section..only me, Bi, weishan, leeyen, leefen, hooi min, mee shan, mei line, kian fei were there haha..every1 was so tired they rather go home and sleep lol haha..stay there til 12 everyone ciao cos is late^^

HERE IS WHERE IT STARTS^^

went in to the car and Bi ask me whether i want to play a game i say yes then he ask me to find all 10 mini glow in the dark hearts that he place around my sit..after finding all 10 he will give me a suprise..the first 5 was easy cause is very obvious but getting to the last 4 was hard...Bi say if want to know where are they i have to kiss him to get the tips...kiss his cheek for tips, kiss the lips for nearer tips..

trying to find all 10 i only able to find all 7 the 3 more are kinda hard..>.<...i no choice to kiss him and get the tips to find my glow in the dark heart ♥ ^^...Bi is making me feel so embarasing la..at the end get all my heart and he ask to close my eyes..lol i close them and he say okay then say not okay have to close the eye making nervous like what is happening..reaching in front of my house open my eyes just right in front of me there is a box full of glow in the dark hearts!! OMG is so nice!! wanted to take picture but fail..it was beautiful and it was special

thats 1 thing i like about him his full of creative and totally romantic and he is good in giving suprises!! that why i like and love him..

THANKS BI FOR THE SPECIAL SUPRISE..DONT EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW WAS THE SUPRISE IS JUST FEELING..THE FEELING WAS SO SO SPECIAL!!

LOVE YOU BI!!♥♥

1 comment:

Cassie said...

aww so shweeet.. =D

Post a Comment