Sunday, November 28

thunder strike

today feels normal and happy that we done a successful performance thats what i feel..but in the end i saw something that i'm not suppose to see and ruin my mood i guess soon or later the truth will tell and during this period of time i need to build up myself make myself strong once it happen i can take it just like that and able to understand it and see it further...

saw something it really stuck my heart deep..like a thunder strike through my heart and there is 2 hole on the heart strike in one side and strike out the other side..it was really really REALLY painful at that moment really wanna cry but i need to be strong to accept it when it comes

I REALLY  REALLY NEED TO BE STRONG ALL THE TIME!!

但是真的真的很心痛哦。。做么你必须要骗我呢??
原来我是那么的笨的。。东西在我面前我也看不到
因为我是没注意也没特地去注意这件事!!

我真的是超级无级的那么的笨的女孩!!!

i guess it's already shown..and may be purposely show it too...i just have to 死心 thats all and let
other ppl to have a chance in life and allow them to have the "happinese" in their life...
may be it's not mine to have but other..

i'm willing to give up mine to obtain other people's happinese..i always have code with me
seeing other people happy i will be happy as well...i dont like to see my friends in suffer
if there is anything i can do or to sacrifies myself THAT I'M WILLING TOO!!

but just why?? i'm not angry or anything i'm just wanna ask why only thats all??
why u lie to me?? why do u keep secrets from me?? did you forget what u promise to me on 22 Oct??
你忘了你答应我的条件和事情吗?还是我痴情吧了?

谁可以对我说真心话呢??

No comments:

Post a Comment