Wednesday, January 12

new hair!!

my mom planned that today we go do our hair together!! awesome!! spending time with mummy dearest love you mummy dearest!!

dont know what sort of style i should do with my hair..had a few suggestion and show wei shan..and he came out with this

at first show some example to baby dear asking for opinion

i like this cute bob style but baby dear say it doesn't suite me
so i thought changing to shoulder length will be better
but after showing this to weishan and he change a bit

came out with something....LIKE

THIS!!
love my new hair^^ thanks to weishan haha

before that it was long and curl and i hate that curl because it went like dont know what after a few months without taking care of it and finally decide to cut and came out with this love love LOVE IT!!!

i'm going back there again to dye my hair and straighten it!!! AWESOME!!!

A NEW YEAR!! A WHOLE NEW ME!!!
STARTING WITH MY HAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment