Saturday, January 22

a walk to remember ~~~

watched a walk to remember just now it's my all time favourite!! (of cause titanic is my favourite too)
never disappoint me..always cry when watching it..

A WALK TO REMEMBER...story by nicholas sparks
my favourite author..

The story of two North Carolina teens, Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan, who are thrown together after Landon gets into trouble and is made to do community service.....
and story begins...

a little trailer

i know this movie was like 9 years ago..but i cant stop watching because it's really touching
and i love romance movies..like of cause my girls dont??

the statement she said "i'm not afraid to die, but i'm afraid NOT being with YOU!"
it touches me so deep..i heard this statement and my heart feels sore..
i think of you like you're right in front of me it's like i cant touch you but i can see YOU!!
i wanna hold u tight in my arms...and we hugged as long as we can...
u no longer call my bi but just so u know u are still my baby dearest in my heart!! ALWAYS!!

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment