Saturday, January 8

the truth

today suppose to go for a swim but in the end it was cancel T.T how i wanna swim so so so badly..bi came and fetch me at 8 o'clock and when on the way to klang the high way was freaking jam!! lucky was the other side of the road..went to the taman rakyat pak in klang was suppose to go for jogging when we reach there saw lee yen they all just finishing jogging... sad..

they discuss where to eat bak ku teh lol NOW ONLY I KNOW THAT KLANG HAS OVER HUNDREDS SHOP THAT SELLING BAK KU TEH!! i just know they are famous for it but din't know it could go on to hundreds over shop in klang!! gosh!! that a lot man!!

bak ku teh for breakfast and it took 2 hours to enjoy it haha..adding a chit chat conversation and some guidence from yi wen..that guys is great man giving so much guidence even i had some to remember to do my human revolution!! YI WEN YOU WERE GREAT!! lol even that time the guys were talking so much about gakkai and life i was there keeping quiet haha cause it was a guy talk and i dont want to mess up there conversation haha ^^

after breakfast went to bi house and saw his invitation card for their gym annivesarry it was awesome!! damn he is full with creative man simple and awesome!!.. THATS ONE PART I LOVE ABOUT HIM!! ^^

bi and i have a little discussion where he told me one of his secrets.." he told me that he like someone else when we together for the first day" he say that this girl knows how to talk and know what she is talking and able to tell out what she is thinking..he say he like this girl because of that..i was in silence my heart fell apart while he hugged me, i was speechless he ask me whether am i sad, or heart pain...i say NO..

BUT MY HEART IT'S ABOUT TO FALL OUT
AND I'M DEFINATELY SAD AND HEART BROKE LA LIKE DUH!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAN!! TELLING ME THAT AND STILL CAN ASK ME WHETHER I'M SAD ANOT DEFINATELY YES LA!!

i told him then why not you go like her and couple with her..cause you say that she is your type.. i was about to cry out when i said this..wanting him to be happy with the person he like..i dont want because of me he had to suffer and going through harsh time in relationship because of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment