Tuesday, April 6

documentary shooting

hey peeeps got an awesome post for you all...just wanna tell you that i drive back after the documentary shooting AWESOME!!

yesterday night sleep so late because of doing my photoshop assignment..last minute job haha..but it turns out good i think..of cause with a little help from my friends..haha

nice?? nice?? hehe...

woke up so early this morning and rush to college to meet my lecturer but he still not there...waited for like half and hour only he come and i show him my work and dont know what he did to my work that i have to change abit...haiz...so i cant pass my assignment up today and have to adjust it and send it tomoro...haiz...going to have lots of marks deduct later haiz hate it!!!

after showing him den muz came so me and hinzges when to get the camera and off we go to fetch zul and the location was near zul's house so we start our documentary...we went to the school near zul's house and shoot about 'histiria' something like rasuk hantu...something like that...i not sure what they call it...









i took quite a lot of photos but the thing is that is not my camera...i use muz's DSLR camera and took lots of nice pictures...we shoots lots of location and people that we interviewed about their experience and what they heard...it was quite facinating but a bit worry at the same time to do all this and muz and azlan will be going back to the school at night and do something shooting as well...to try to get some footage of the spirits and all...well i dont wanna follow for sure...i dont think i can take it..feels scary haha


after the shooting i ask muz whether i can drive back and he let!! awesome so of we go...everything was going smoothly when i drive no horn from other people, no middle finger from other people until we came to summit behind where there is traffic light...and my side was green so i go and suddely this black stupid car was like still pressing the gas and wan to over shot me STUPID LA HIM...hinzges and muz was like shouting and i was pressing the break and muz keep on pressing the honk to that feller...STUPID DRIVER!!! RECKLESS DRIVER!! lucky it dint not happen i was like chanting daimoku three times and it dint not happen...LUCKY!! thanks to gohonzon protecting me and my friends!!!

well it's not my fault i was in green and muz say it was that driver fault cause he also saw that we were in green and that driver just keep on speeding toward me...CURSE THAT FELLER WHO WAS DRIVING THAT BLACK CAR!!!! STUPID FELLER!!

it was an experience that i dont want it to happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment