Saturday, April 24

yamcha!!

hey peeps...wow today i totally change to be a naughty girl you know why..cause usually my dance practice will end at 10pm and my bro dont know end at what time cause Gym practice does not follow time...and they can practice til like 12am in the morning also can well it's up to them...and i actually call my bro out from the practice at 10.25pm while they are still rehearsing for the 5.3 meet...so bad of me...haha


anyway i ask geh hwee to drive fast cause i'm late meeting up with kooi keong my old buddy from secondary!!...wow he really haven change a bit...haha..good good...we brought 2 pints of bottle and we share the drink nice!! thanks kooi keong for the drink...wow i cant believe nelson and kooi keong really get together..cool they talk and talk and talk..next time should bring kooi keong join us more offen...to get to know more of us haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment