Wednesday, April 21

while in my room

haha...while in my room i'm suppose to be doing my assignments but end up i'm on facebook hahaha well of cause i got do my work definately while helping my dear gwen with her animation haha

facebook facebook!!

there u see...i doing my work as well haha

and chatting with my friends haha...

and blogging as well haha...my favourite pass time for the day..

OH MY GOD!!! i found such a cute cute phone!! but is from china and my friend ask me dont buy china phone not good de very fast spoiled haiz...but is so cheap it's only 290元 to 490 元 so if you devide in 2 guess how much is the phone...hahah DAMN CHEAP RIGHT!!! ARGH!!! to bad it's china phone haiz...if not i sure buy it already!!

can you believe it!!..

haha...and i found out that the phone is actually Sony Ericsson Idou which means is a Sony ericsson Satio!!! OMG!!! lol...

my next target!! sony ericsson Satio!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment