Tuesday, December 15

letting go...

suddenly all of a sudden feeling sad and heart broke i guess i know something happen between us and we just have to let go thats all...that why we have all the personal message with sad pharse and sentences...everybody was asking me am i alright...dont worry guys i'm fine it's not like the end of the world haha...anyway why do i have the feeling that i wan to drink so much is like the liquor is tempthing me to drink drink drink..haiz...wine, hennessy, malibu, kampai, martini, whisky, bailey, beers anybody? i just put this pharse on my facebook and msn pm and every1 was like sure why not and when or let's go..haha...just have the feeling that after drinking is like everything will be fine...lol...OH I JUST FEELS LIKE DRINK AFTER THAT THING HAPPEN AARRGGHH!!!! anyway who wants too be my drinking partner and drink with me...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment